•  
Advertise here

The Only One In The World

Jeh

FER078-13-1.jpg.1c9975583d6f5f30cbc57b84232677df.jpgThe 599 GTB Fiorano was the next in line of Ferrari’s production V12s. Delivering over 600 horsepower, and combining elements of classic design language with modern aerodynamics; these cars proved extremely desirable and superb to drive, especially when equipped with the brand’s optional 6-speed gearbox.FER078-7-1.jpg.c6bbd81ee7693eaebe23e129321d3bec.jpgFER078-8-1.jpg.212a6ca24de4659343637cd09d673864.jpgFER078-4-1.jpg.5217aeffbe2c1f1a05a7419de04d1c1e.jpgFER078-5-1.jpg.c8f1df54c026ad25d552471ea6f8f8b7.jpgFER078-6-1.jpg.e5822d5d2e7c6c69d3e42f8aeed40d66.jpgFER078-2-1.jpg.2b724f1fc34f8d981045582a40dc641b.jpgFER078-3-1.jpg.d96c07368e9fbad3ddc610758e009be6.jpg

Tomini Classics proudly presents this superlative 599 GTB Nibbio Zagato, one of nine cars built, and the only example of the series to ever be equipped with a manual gearbox.

DETAILS

STOCK NOFER-078

YEAR2007

BODYCOUPE

ENGINE5,999CC V12

EXTERIORDARK BLUE

INTERIORBLUE

MILEAGE26,772 KILOMETRES

TRANSMISSIONMANUAL

LOCATIONTOMINI GALLERY - DUBAI

DESIGNED BYZAGATO

PRICE $1,495,000

• Like (+1) 1

Oh finally a modern Ferrari I like the looks of, if you exclude the front end that is. 

I will have to declare my grumpy old man card here and say not a fan of exotic, super or hypercars. 99% of which spend all their time sitting in a climate control garage in some rich old farts collection and one or twice a year taken to the golf course for the annual celeb charity game. 

• Haha (+1) 2

Wow, rev limiter set at 8.5. Would love to hear engine roaring at 8K rpm at least

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

6 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Wow, rev limiter set at 8.5. Would love to hear engine roaring at 8K rpm at least

You can do it more reliably and for a lot less money. Honda S2000 hits 9k. Real screamer of an engine but the most interesting thing is that it spins backwards. 

You can adjust the Rev limiter on ECU equipped cars easily, or remove it completely if you have uprated rods and are feeling brave. One of my first cars had no limiter and it was a lot of fun to drive. You just have to be aware of it, have some self control and watch your gearshifts. I never had an issue with it but the guy who bought it from me blew the engine in less than a mile. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Removing the rev limiter on this Ferrari requires balls so big they have their own gravitational fields. But I agree- if you keep in mind that rev limiters are programmed into ECU's for a reason, you can get a lot of fun from a sporty engine that revs freely. If off course, you are that way inclined:unsure: 

Edited by treks
  • Haha (+1) 1

I

4 hours ago, Barry said:

You can do it more reliably and for a lot less money. Honda S2000 hits 9k. Real screamer of an engine but the most interesting thing is that it spins backwards. 

You can adjust the Rev limiter on ECU equipped cars easily, or remove it completely if you have uprated rods and are feeling brave. One of my first cars had no limiter and it was a lot of fun to drive. You just have to be aware of it, have some self control and watch your gearshifts. I never had an issue with it but the guy who bought it from me blew the engine in less than a mile. 

I think there is whole world of difference to see a 600hp V12 hit 8k than a puny 2.0 Honda hit 8k. 

• Haha (+1) 2

21 hours ago, desertdude said:

I

I think there is whole world of difference to see a 600hp V12 hit 8k than a puny 2.0 Honda hit 8k. 

Grumpy old man stuff aside, there’s no denying the S2000 is impressive for what it is, a small convertible, especially considering it was released in 1999. 250 bhp from a N/A 2.0 4 pot, hits 9k rpm reliably all day long. RWD, 50/50 weight distribution, handles like a dream. 

Broaden your horizons man. I love a nice burbly V8 as much as the next guy but there’s a whole other world out there. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Barry said:

Broaden your horizons man. I love a nice burbly V8 as much as the next guy but there’s a whole other world out there. 

It's a V12

4 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

It's a V12

It might be a V12, I have a car with a W16 in the shop at the minute. Numbers don’t impress me. It’s not the number of cylinders or engine capacity, it’s what you do with it that counts. It can easily turn into a willy waving contest, mine is bigger than yours etc, but if you’re not going to pull the handbrake and drift it round the world trade centre like a boss, what’s the point?

The smaller cars with better power to weight ratio deserve more respect. What’s the point in having a million horsepower unless you can use it on track?

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Barry said:

if you’re not going to pull the handbrake and drift it round the world trade centre like a boss, what’s the point?

I would love to see you doing this on the first day you get your license here. 

Ill arrange any car you name it, be it  V12,13,15, 16.....!