Jeh

The Only One In The World

FER078-13-1.jpg.1c9975583d6f5f30cbc57b84232677df.jpgThe 599 GTB Fiorano was the next in line of Ferrari’s production V12s. Delivering over 600 horsepower, and combining elements of classic design language with modern aerodynamics; these cars proved extremely desirable and superb to drive, especially when equipped with the brand’s optional 6-speed gearbox.FER078-7-1.jpg.c6bbd81ee7693eaebe23e129321d3bec.jpgFER078-8-1.jpg.212a6ca24de4659343637cd09d673864.jpgFER078-4-1.jpg.5217aeffbe2c1f1a05a7419de04d1c1e.jpgFER078-5-1.jpg.c8f1df54c026ad25d552471ea6f8f8b7.jpgFER078-6-1.jpg.e5822d5d2e7c6c69d3e42f8aeed40d66.jpgFER078-2-1.jpg.2b724f1fc34f8d981045582a40dc641b.jpgFER078-3-1.jpg.d96c07368e9fbad3ddc610758e009be6.jpg

Tomini Classics proudly presents this superlative 599 GTB Nibbio Zagato, one of nine cars built, and the only example of the series to ever be equipped with a manual gearbox.

DETAILS

STOCK NOFER-078

YEAR2007

BODYCOUPE

ENGINE5,999CC V12

EXTERIORDARK BLUE

INTERIORBLUE

MILEAGE26,772 KILOMETRES

TRANSMISSIONMANUAL

LOCATIONTOMINI GALLERY - DUBAI

DESIGNED BYZAGATO

PRICE $1,495,000

• Like 1

Oh finally a modern Ferrari I like the looks of, if you exclude the front end that is. 

I will have to declare my grumpy old man card here and say not a fan of exotic, super or hypercars. 99% of which spend all their time sitting in a climate control garage in some rich old farts collection and one or twice a year taken to the golf course for the annual celeb charity game. 

• Haha 2

Wow, rev limiter set at 8.5. Would love to hear engine roaring at 8K rpm at least

6 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Wow, rev limiter set at 8.5. Would love to hear engine roaring at 8K rpm at least

You can do it more reliably and for a lot less money. Honda S2000 hits 9k. Real screamer of an engine but the most interesting thing is that it spins backwards. 

You can adjust the Rev limiter on ECU equipped cars easily, or remove it completely if you have uprated rods and are feeling brave. One of my first cars had no limiter and it was a lot of fun to drive. You just have to be aware of it, have some self control and watch your gearshifts. I never had an issue with it but the guy who bought it from me blew the engine in less than a mile. 

• Haha 1

Removing the rev limiter on this Ferrari requires balls so big they have their own gravitational fields. But I agree- if you keep in mind that rev limiters are programmed into ECU's for a reason, you can get a lot of fun from a sporty engine that revs freely. If off course, you are that way inclined:unsure: 

Edited by treks
  • Haha 1

I

4 hours ago, Barry said:

You can do it more reliably and for a lot less money. Honda S2000 hits 9k. Real screamer of an engine but the most interesting thing is that it spins backwards. 

You can adjust the Rev limiter on ECU equipped cars easily, or remove it completely if you have uprated rods and are feeling brave. One of my first cars had no limiter and it was a lot of fun to drive. You just have to be aware of it, have some self control and watch your gearshifts. I never had an issue with it but the guy who bought it from me blew the engine in less than a mile. 

I think there is whole world of difference to see a 600hp V12 hit 8k than a puny 2.0 Honda hit 8k. 

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, desertdude said:

I

I think there is whole world of difference to see a 600hp V12 hit 8k than a puny 2.0 Honda hit 8k. 

Grumpy old man stuff aside, there’s no denying the S2000 is impressive for what it is, a small convertible, especially considering it was released in 1999. 250 bhp from a N/A 2.0 4 pot, hits 9k rpm reliably all day long. RWD, 50/50 weight distribution, handles like a dream. 

Broaden your horizons man. I love a nice burbly V8 as much as the next guy but there’s a whole other world out there. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Barry said:

Broaden your horizons man. I love a nice burbly V8 as much as the next guy but there’s a whole other world out there. 

It's a V12

4 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

It's a V12

It might be a V12, I have a car with a W16 in the shop at the minute. Numbers don’t impress me. It’s not the number of cylinders or engine capacity, it’s what you do with it that counts. It can easily turn into a willy waving contest, mine is bigger than yours etc, but if you’re not going to pull the handbrake and drift it round the world trade centre like a boss, what’s the point?

The smaller cars with better power to weight ratio deserve more respect. What’s the point in having a million horsepower unless you can use it on track?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Barry said:

if you’re not going to pull the handbrake and drift it round the world trade centre like a boss, what’s the point?

I would love to see you doing this on the first day you get your license here. 

Ill arrange any car you name it, be it  V12,13,15, 16.....!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Recall
      ANNOUNCEMENT
      SAFETY RECALL FOR CERTAIN 2008 - 2011 FERRARI 458 ITALIA, 458 SPIDER, CALIFORNIA AND FF VEHICLES IN THE UAE 
      In coordination with the Ministry of Economy - Consumer Protection Department and in line with the commitment of the Ministry of Economy to conduct an ongoing review of all products in the UAE to provide the consumer with the required protection, Al Tayer Motors, the local importer - dealer of Ferrari vehicles, and Premier Motors the official dealer of Ferrari vehicles in Abu Dhabi, announce a safety recall campaign for certain 2008 - 2011 Ferrari 458 Italia, 458 Spider, California, and FF vehicles, manufactured in Italy, for replacing the passenger side airbag module. 
      Ferrari S.p.A. has decided to implement this campaign, due to a non-conformity in the manufacturing process of the passenger side airbag module. The module may have been manufactured using propellant which may deteriorate over time, which may cause the airbag to fail to deploy correctly as required by applicable safety standards. 
      In the event of a collision necessitating deployment of the airbag, this nonconformity may result in the failure of the inflation device and incorrect deployment of the passenger side airbag, increasing the risk of injury. 
      A total of 223 vehicles are estimated to be affected in the UAE. 
      Al Tayer Motors and Premier Motors will contact the affected customers to inform them about this recall and to replace the passenger side airbag module. The service will be free of charge to customers and every effort will be made to minimise any inconvenience caused during the short time required for the work to be carried out. 
      For customer enquiries, please call Customer Care Centre on 800 4670 from 8.00 am to 3.00 pm, Saturday to Thursday. 
      Ministry of Economy Hotline No: 600 522 225

• By Recall
      ANNOUNCEMENT
      Safety Recall Campaign for certain 2016 Model Year Ferrari vehicles in the UAE
      In coordination with the Competition Consumer Protection Department in the Ministry of Economy and in line with its commitment to conduct an on-going review of all products in the UAE and provide the consumer with the required protection, Al Tayer Motors, the local importer- dealer of Ferrari vehicles in the UAE, and Premier Motors, the official dealer for Ferrari vehicles in Abu Dhabi, announce a safety recall campaign for certain 2016 model year 488 GTB and 488 Spider vehicles, manufac tured in Italy, to update the Instrument Panel Node software (NQS). 
      Ferrari S.p.A. has launched this campaign to update a software bug in the algorithm employed to calculate the wear percentage of the carbon-ceramic brake discs that may cause it to work incorrectly. The software update must be carried out to ensure the estimated wear level of the brake discs is correct and corresponding co the actual wear thereof. A discrepancy between estimated and actual wear may lead to the critical wear threshold of the brake discs being reached without the driver being informed, a consequent possible damage to the discs themselves, and an increased risk of accident. Currently, Ferrari is unaware of any accidents or complaints arising from chis defect. 
      A total of 25 vehicles are estimated to be affected in the UAE. 
      Al Tayer Motors and Premier Motors will contact the affected customers to infonn them about this recall. The software update will be done free of charge and every effort will be made to minimise any inconvenience caused during the short time required for the work to be carried out. 
      For further clarification, customers are requested co contact the
      Al Tayer Motors/Premier Motors
      Customer Care Centre on 800 MOTORS (668677) from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm, Saturday to Thursday.
      Email: [email protected] 
      We regret any inconvenience this may cause and thank our customers for their patience and understanding. 
      Ministry of Economy Hotline No: 600 522 225

• By Recall
      ANNOUNCEMENT 
      Safety Recall Campaign for certain 2012 Model Year Ferrari vehicles in the UAE
      In coordination with the Competition Consumer Protection Department in the Ministry of Economy and in line with its commitment to conduct an on-going review of all products in the UAE and provide the consumer with the required protection, Al Tayer Motors, the local importer - dealer of Ferrari vehicles in the UAE, and Premier Motors, the official dealer for Ferrari vehicles in Abu Dhabi, announce a safety recall campaign for certain 2012 model year Ferrari 458 Italia, 458 Spider, California, F12berlinetta and FFvehicles, manufactured in Italy, to replace the passenger side airbag module.
      Ferrari S.p_A. has launched this campaign due to a non-conformity in the manufacturing process of the passenger side airbag module, which is manufactured and supplied to Ferrari by Takata. Takata declared that the module may have been manufactured using propellant which may deteriorate over time. This may cause the airbag to fail to deploy correctly as required by applicable safety standards.
      In the event of a collision necessitating deployment of the airbag, this non-conformity may result in the failure of the inflation device and incorrect deployment of the passenger side airbag, increasing the risk of injury. 
      A total of 228 vehicles are estimated to be affected in the UAE. 
      Al Tayer Motors and Premier Motors will contact the affected customers to inform them about this recall, and to replace the passenger side airbag module as soon as replacement parts are made available by Takata_ The service will be free of charge to customers and every effort will be made to minimise any inconvenience caused during the short time required for the work to be carried out. 
      For further clarification, customers are requested to contact the
      Al Tayer Motors/ Premier Motors
      Customer Care Centre on 800 MOTORS (668677) from 8.00 am to 6.00 pm, Saturday to Thursday.
      Email: infogaltayer-motors.com. 
      We regret any inconvenience this may cause and thank our customers for their patience and understanding. 
      Hotline No: 600 522 225 

• By First Class Used Cars
      We provide special pricing for all Carnity members.
      We have most of the luxurious cars and middle class ow mileage. Our motto is customers satisfaction giving them competitive price
    • By Top Line
      We provide special pricing for all Carnity members.
      The best luxurious cars in town with low mileage. Our motto is customers satisfaction with confidence of competitive price