•  
Advertise here

How do you get so many likes?

Gaurav

Answering someone question from the PM

Last week I had 27 likes and a few days later jumped to 67, now dropped to 61 in a week:

• My secret is whenever I take good pictures and share in gallery everyone likes that and my like count jumps up
  • @Barry @treks & @skumar83 secret is, they genuinely help people and get likes from them & others who agree with them
  • @desertdude get likes by sharp and twisted comment that many people like and hate at the same time, lol
  • @Rahimdad gets by pics like me and also by helping others
  • @Jeh & @sertac shares new stuff, tech, awe post or funny memes
  • @Asif Hussain & @EmVarlet are a silent observer but sometimes speaks little that worth more than a thousand words. 

So the bottom line is there is no one recipe to get maximum likes but you can be creative in your own way. 

My technical knowledge is not even a fraction of what Barry, Treks, and Shadow have to help people with so many specific solutions but still, I help till the point I can and be friendly and call others who can help.

image.png

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

I think the secret is being involved in the community and sharing. It could be anything car related. Verified car news, pics in the Gallery or just directing someone to the right direction even if you do not know about the subject yourself.

Hope this helps.

• Like (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...

Amazing to see newbies hitting big likes in a week

Congrats @BIG T@Frederic Nuyttens, @jibransayed

image.png

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Before when it was 1 like = 1 dirham I used to care because every so often I’d have extra money to buy beer. Now I don’t care. It’s like earning reddit karma. It makes some people feel good but in reality, it means nothing. I don’t care if anyone likes my posts or not. My 2 main reasons for posting are either because I’m bored and have nothing else to do, or I see someone who needs help and I’ll try to offer some advice based on experience because I know what it’s like to need help. Forums are great for finding information. Post it on your Facebook group and it’s gone in a day. Post it on a forum and it’s there to help people for life, as long as the admin pay the hosting costs, the information is there for life. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I can feel you Barry, lolololol but you are still the first 1000 like scorer in Carnity.

I so wish if likes were there since 2010 than just 2016

55 minutes ago, Barry said:

Before when it was 1 like = 1 dirham I used to care because every so often I’d have extra money to buy beer. Now I don’t care. It’s like earning reddit karma. It makes some people feel good but in reality, it means nothing. I don’t care if anyone likes my posts or not. My 2 main reasons for posting are either because I’m bored and have nothing else to do, or I see someone who needs help and I’ll try to offer some advice based on experience because I know what it’s like to need help. Forums are great for finding information. Post it on your Facebook group and it’s gone in a day. Post it on a forum and it’s there to help people for life, as long as the admin pay the hosting costs, the information is there for life. 

Damn I forgot that was even a thing here once! Money is a great motivator. Remember the car review thing. Once it went from winning cold hard cash to "exciting prizes" everyone did a snoop dog and dropped it like it's hot!