•  

Newbie drive Kalba/Maliha 7 Dec 2018

Rahimdad

With the season on and so much interest from new people joining us. We are going to have an Absolute Newbie or a Newbie drive depending on the level of the participants. Looking forward to an easy relaxing drive for everyone with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow, hill climb, and ridge riding. Newbies and Fewbies will have great chance to see and learn the real fun that off-roading offers in a very safe and organized environment.

Level Newbie and above

When: 7 December 2018

Meeting time: 06:30 am, convoy will move at sharp 06:45 am

Where: Adnoc Petrol Station Maleha Road

GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/mZH7Npb9VC72

Level of drive: Newbie - Fewbie - All are welcome

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance.

Plan: Drive, train and enjoy till about 11:00 am

What to bring along: Loads of snacks, plenty of water - whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 11:00 am.

Those interested please mark accept on the below calendar.

• Like (+1) 2

Looking forward to the drive ! 

My wife simply cannot believe how i am able to wake up so soon on a Friday morning to go off-roading because normally she can never get me to wake up early 🤣

• Haha (+1) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

1 hour ago, Frederic Nuyttens said:

Looking forward to the drive ! 

My wife simply cannot believe how i am able to wake up so soon on a Friday morning to go off-roading because normally she can never get me to wake up early 🤣

You remind me of me, my wife also complaints why on weekdays she has to throw me out of bed, but Friday mornings I'm out before she can wake up.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use