•  
Advertise here

Another European classic for sale - how much?

Barry

Since the people with too much money got bored investing in wine or paintings, they ended up buying old timers and collector item cars which led to this craze. 

• Like (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

7 minutes ago, Frederic Nuyttens said:

Since the people with too much money got bored investing in wine or paintings, they ended up buying old timers and collector item cars which led to this craze. 

Imagine how much your Pajero will be valued after 5 years......?

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

3 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Imagine how much your Pajero will be valued after 5 years......?

Never as much as yours @Gaurav 😆

Edited by Frederic Nuyttens
  • Haha (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Classic cars are a good investment. Especially modern classics. Even crapppy stuff like Morris marinas are starting to make money. I love the idea that people are starting to appreciate cars which weren’t properly appreciated but I hate the fact that petrolheads with a genuine interest are being priced out of the market. I remember growing up and you could buy an AE86 (the tofu delivery car) for £800 (4,000 dhs), now that car will cost you £20,000 (100k dhs). It’s incredibly hard for young people to get into the car scene now. Sure, there’s watching YouTube videos and knowing every fact about every car but most cars are unobtainable to most young people unless they have 6 masters degrees and a 50k job or a rich daddy. The only option is to finance a new Golf R. The new generation aren’t less into cars, they are just being priced out of it. Modifications are discouraged because it affects resale value. Individuality is suppressed. And that makes me sad. 

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, desertdude said:

About 5000dhs 

That's not even a scrap price for a half cut now. I bought a half cut for 7k after tons of reference and negotiations

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.