•  

Hatta to Shawka Mountain Exploration - 14 Dec 2018

Gaurav

A Good drive.  Had everything in it.  Dedication of the Marshal, Team Spirit and togetherness.

Gaurav, Hats Off to you.  Inspite of family commitments you were there till the End.

See you again soon.

1 hour ago, hossein said:

Hi guys, thanks for an awesome day, I hope Michael and his car is fine now, I will upload some pictures and footage, see you soon 

See you again Hossein. Same Same Car... 😉

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

It was an awesome seeing new faces and equally excited for the mountain drive that offered an amazing viewpoint and scenic beauty. I have experienced such a view after a long time since my last visit to Jabal jais (2017), since they opened to all and become a nightmare to find a sweet spot there. Looks like this mountain range offers a lot for scenic view + amazing camping spots + wadi/mountain exploration in one place.

Thanks, everyone who stayed back to help @Mick and luckily with all teamwork and great coordination we have recovered his Range Rover from deep mud.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

10 hours ago, WiLfY said:

A Good drive.  Had everything in it.  Dedication of the Marshal, Team Spirit and togetherness.

Gaurav, Hats Off to you.  Inspite of family commitments you were there till the End.

See you again soon.

See you again Hossein. Same Same Car... 😉

Thanks a lot dear Wilfred, sure :)

Important Information

Terms of use