VishalJC

INTRODUCING "MYSELF"

Hi everyone!!

This is Vishal here, been in UAE for past 3 years, I don’t have ride of my own… but that didn’t kept me following my ever loving topic “cars”☺️..

Most of the time my search results always end on one of your forum discussions!! And yeah it is helpful and practical.

Yearly once or two I rent a 4x4 and go for camping with my friends (last one was shuweihat island :P).

Looking forward to meetup with you guys!!

WhatsApp Image 2018-12-04 at 5.01.33 PM.jpeg

• Like 2

Welcome to Carnity Vishal, we all love cars here, do share some more details about camping on shuwait island on below thread

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Welcome to Carnity Vishal, we all love cars here, do share some more details about camping on shuwait island on below thread

yea sure ☺️...

@VishalJC thank you for sharing your details with us. I am glad you have time to escape the hectic Dubai life and camp out when possible. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

• Like 2

@VishalJC do you have what it takes to survive here...?

i just give you a heads up  open arms open heart and lots of smiles....☺️

welcome here bhai

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hi Vishal, welcome to Carnity!

• Like 2