•  
Advertise here

Which parcel Service to use for purchases done on US Website

Srikumar

Hi,

I need to purchase few items which are available on the US online websites, but unfortunately they dont ship to UAE. Does any one have some experience of using this parcel forwarding companies such as Boxinus or shopfans, etc. ?

I am not a regular shopper, so I might use it this one time to get what all small items from different websites I want together to avoid the high shipping cost. 

Thanks in advance.

Desertcart is basically an Amazon mirror site for local use.

I've used Aramex Shop & Ship. There is a one time joining fee valid for life which is not too bad and give multiple US addresses and also addresses im Europe and Africa and Asia. 

You can have your items shipped to the S&S address and the Aramex will deliver it to you or you can pick it up from them yourself. Whatever is convenient to you. And your shipment is tracked like any other courier services 

The charges are pretty reasonable but I dont remember them from the top of my head so you can check out their website for more details.

shipping is always expensive from usa.....hey while you are at it why don't you import spec 3 sports clutch kit for the cherokee

Edited by shadow79
more info

18 hours ago, shadow79 said:

shipping is always expensive from usa.....hey while you are at it why don't you import spec 3 sports clutch kit for the cherokee

Don't be nasty now, @skumar83 has learned his lesson!:wink:

• Confused (0) 1

@treks very true. After 2 burnt clutch which burnt a very huge hole in my pocket I learnt my lesson so much so that I don't recollect when I last had the foul smell of a clutch burn.

On the contrary, I am more afraid when I leave my car with @shadow79 , that he might burn my clutch while test driving it. 

@shadow79 I have no intention on buying another clutch. Thank you.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

1 hour ago, skumar83 said:

@treks very true. After 2 burnt clutch which burnt a very huge hole in my pocket I learnt my lesson so much so that I don't recollect when I last had the foul smell of a clutch burn.

Maybe when I tried to bury it in the desert 👋 sorry 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Confused (0) 1

not talking about cheap aftermarket ones talking about spec 3 which is about 4.5k aed here and if you bring it from outside its cheaper and is for heavy duty application 

had installed it on a cherokee comes with flywheel pressure plate clutch pilot bearing and is a charm to drive feels like the clutch is very light and there is a weight difference in both the flywheels

@skumar83 don't worry i do have a manual driving licence and get to drive them time to time so my shifting is polished

Edited by shadow79
more info

Don’t write off aftermarket parts. 

People search out the cheapest nastiest parts possible. This is what gives the aftermarket a bad name. If you’re trying to buy the cheapest parts in rashidiya, of course you’re going to have a problem.

Exedy clutches are aftermarket. I’ve used them exclusively for the last 10 years along with Valeo for European cars when they aren’t available. No problems other than bad drivers. If they’re good enough for the top drift teams, they’re good enough for me. I built a celica for an ex girlfriend, it was pushing 700bhp and it ran fine on an exedy clutch. As far as I know, it’s still running 30k later. Nice boobs she had but horrible personality.

A lot of people post a lot of stuff on the internet. If you believed every bad review you’d just buy a kick scooter and never drive again. 

• Like (+1) 1