•  
Advertise here

Where to buy band shirts in Dubai?

Barry

Sure, you can go to virgin and buy Metallica, guns n roses, nirvana etc shirts but it’s all fanboi stuff

Is there anywhere to go and search through shirts from Judas Priest, the misfits, wasp, all the old rock bands. 

I found a nice shop in karama, sells loads of cds and vinyl, but I can’t find a shop selling t shirts 

Yeah it sucks. Desertcart might be an option but overpriced. I’m on my way to Belgium for the holidays. Let me know if you want me to bring you some.

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

21 hours ago, Barry said:

There’s a missing business opportunity for someone here

Not as many people here in the UAE who are Judas priest, sepultura, prong, Panera fans as you would like to think.

And not many willing to pay the heavy when pricey original merch converted to DHs form GBP plus shipping plus a little profit for band T Shirts.

Personally I'm over the phase of wearing band T Shirts, what's the point of announcing your are into so and so music? 

7 hours ago, desertdude said:

Not as many people here in the UAE who are Judas priest, sepultura, prong, Panera fans as you would like to think.

And not many willing to pay the heavy when pricey original merch converted to DHs form GBP plus shipping plus a little profit for band T Shirts.

Personally I'm over the phase of wearing band T Shirts, what's the point of announcing your are into so and so music? 

Jeans and band shirts are what I’ve worn for as long as I can remember. 

Good conversation point too. If you see someone wearing a shirt of a band you like, you know you can walk up to them and have a conversation with them. 

I was out of my home country for a few months. The day I got back, I was wearing a WASP shirt. Some guy walked up to me and asked me if I was here for the concert. I didn’t even know they were playing but i ended up finding out because some random person walked up to me and asked me because of my shirt. 

• Haha (+1) 1