•  
Advertise here

ECM pinout

megmanoj

Dear friends.
Any body has pinout details of nissan Fb15 car ecu.
ECM is A7(A56-K47 B35).
Specially i need to know pinout details of below mentioned ECU pin numbers
26 (white/red ),
27(light blue),
40 (blue/white),
42(black/yellow),
64(green/black),
65(gray/blue).\

thank you.

A7-237104M513.jpg

what model is it ? (in old toyota models they used to put abbreviations of connections on the board itself just open and see if that one has it too then we can help ) or else this car seems market specific will be tough to find a factory service manual unless you cough up more info like engine number and model

Edited by shadow79
more info
  • Like (+1) 1

It’s hit and miss finding pinout diagrams through google. Sometimes you get it, sometimes you don’t. 

Your best bet is to make friends with  someone who works in Nissan or a mechanic who has Alldata software.

Or, there are plenty of tool shops in Sharjah who will sell you a laptop with a cracked copy of Alldata and loads of other software for 500 dhs. Worthwhile investment, will pay for itself in one job. You can even download cracked software but it will only have information for older cars, which isn’t an issue as you’re working on an old sunny. 

The easy option is to take the cover off the plug and see where the wires go. 

• Like (+1) 2

after digging around i found that the ecm there is of a nissan ad or also sentra probably after 1982 to 1998 anyway i got a wiring diagram its of ga16de and sr20 the diagram is attached below hope this helps if not try to bring in more details then might come up with something

l wiring diagrams.pdf

• Like (+1) 3

On 12/16/2018 at 1:12 PM, desertdude said:

Search online for a wiring diagram for your car. Doubt anybody has one here

thank you.i tried.But didn't find any details on the internet.

On 12/16/2018 at 7:26 PM, shadow79 said:

what model is it ? (in old toyota models they used to put abbreviations of connections on the board itself just open and see if that one has it too then we can help ) or else this car seems market specific will be tough to find a factory service manual unless you cough up more info like engine number and model

thank you.
NIssan Sunny GF-FB15

YOM 1999

• Haha (+1) 1

On 12/16/2018 at 9:19 PM, shadow79 said:

after digging around i found that the ecm there is of a nissan ad or also sentra probably after 1982 to 1998 anyway i got a wiring diagram its of ga16de and sr20 the diagram is attached below hope this helps if not try to bring in more details then might come up with something

l wiring diagrams.pdf

thank you
I have this wiring diagram and factry service manuals of nissan sentra ,almera,B10..ect. But didn't has A7 ecu for any model a mentioned earlier.

• Thanks (+1) 1

On 12/16/2018 at 8:08 PM, Barry said:

thank you
i tried.But i couldn't find any details on the internet.it difficult my friend coz i have swapped  the ecm form Nisssan Y3 ECM to A7 ECM. i mentioned wires are the extra wires used with A7 ecm except my old ecm.