•  

Newbie + level drive 21 Dec 2018

Rahimdad

Since we have so many new joiners and a lot of them are very excited to move on to the next level. This is the ultimate drive to upgrade yourself to the Fewbie level. No new joiners please, this will be a perfect way for anybody who has done at least 3 to 4 drives at the newbie level, is very confident on the terrains we have used so far and looking to grow in confidence and move on to the newbie level.

It's time to move forward to the next level, make sure you go through the grading structure and equip yourselves with the tools recommended for this level.

When: 21 Dec 2018

Meeting time: 1:45 PM, a convoy will move sharply at 2:00 PM

Where: Tawi Nizwa shops 

GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/KKBUhkQ2y382

Level of a drive: at least attended 3 to 4 newbie drives, confident and want to attain Fewbie level.

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance

Plan: Fast paced drive from Tawi Nazwa to surprise terrain and relax with snacks, drinks, and chat.

What to bring along: Loads of snacks - whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles, stories, enthusiasm and willingness to learn

Approximate finish time: 7 PM

Please RSVP on below Calendar

• Like (+1) 5

Excellent plan and much needed for newbies to have a little extra to move to next level

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Wish i could join you guys, but i'm in Belgium for the Christmas holidays. Freezing my nuts off here......

• Haha (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

30 minutes ago, Frederic Nuyttens said:

Wish i could join you guys, but i'm in Belgium for the Christmas holidays. Freezing my nuts off here......

OK, bring some special Belgium chocolates then, not the one that is available in Dubai

• Haha (+1) 2

Hi Guys,

Need some help. Some of my relatives from Australia are in town and wish to join the drive. They are total of 9 passengers. I can accommodate 4 in my car, but would need help if anyone has spare seats for the remaining 5.

Thanks in advance 

With so many cars, I suggest distributing 1 passenger in each car so that they will enjoy the front view - as a first option

• Thanks (+1) 1

4 hours ago, skumar83 said:

Hi Guys,

Need some help. Some of my relatives from Australia are in town and wish to join the drive. They are total of 9 passengers. I can accommodate 4 in my car, but would need help if anyone has spare seats for the remaining 5.

Thanks in advance 

I can carry a couple.

• Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use