•  

Big red to Pink rock - Fewbie Drive - 28 Dec 2018

Gaurav

2 hours ago, EmVarlet said:

By the way... we miss you Sertac ! 

Same I told him too on WhatsApp

@Mujtaba good to see you signup for this drive, I'm sure you will enjoy it a lot.

Have you sorted the front tow hook?

• Like (+1) 2

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

24 minutes ago, Mujtaba said:

Have ordered it due to come on Sunday 

Usually, I don't allow any car without the front and back tow hook, but though you are an experienced driver and have a metal front bumper to tug (in case), will allow you for this one drive as an exception.

You know how easily you broke your trusted tow rope while recovering from metal bumper in last drive.

8 minutes ago, Asif Hussain said:

I will miss this drive guys... Have fun and @BIG T this drive is for you... enjoy drive safe and have fun. 

I am going to liwa 2019 tonight... and camping at tal moreeb

You can always join with us Asif bhai, remember how I joined Emmanuel when my Pajero engine was busted.

• Like (+1) 3

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Brilliant drive and immaculately planned by @Gaurav bhai. Well supported by @skumar83, @EmVarlet, @Mujtaba, @hossein and @BIG T. Everyone met on time and after a quick brief and deflation we were off. We drove around Big Red with a few ideas for entry, but not daring to enter the forbidden zone.

Once the circle was complete we had a slight issue with one of the vehicles which was soon sorted out and we were off to some amazing rolling dunes. Everybody managed well and I got really lazy at sweeper duties. We played all the way to Pink Rocks where we were able to attempt through the dug out area, all the ars managed to touch the rocks on top as they safely made their way down again.

At this point we crossed over to the other side of Pink Rocks where we found a nice spot and everybody took out their goodies. A good drive meant we were hungry for some food and refreshments. As we sat down talking about the day, we also shared some cool stories to go with the snacks. But this was not it, we were all hungry but this time not for food, but some more action. @Gaurav bhai obliged and we were off again.

We reached the Big Red again in a matter of 20 minutes which is a record time. Everybody managed well and it seems people can see better in the dark with zero stucks. At this point we decided to play on the back side of Big Red and the 10 minutes turned out to be a little over an hour. We had 3 stucks in places where a tug or pull would not do. So we got our shovels out and started digging. After all the digging its surprising that the Big Red is still there. ;)

At this point we decided we had enough and headed out where we inflated and had another nice chat with tea. This also signalled an end for @hossein ride as he collected his car from the meeting point and we headed back. No surprise that @BIG T managed so well, really happy with his progress, patience and understanding of the different situations we've been through. Respect my 3 star captain.

• Like (+1) 6

Important Information

Terms of use