•  

Query from a NEWBIE

Ashwin88

And the same dealership would be the first one to refuse to carry out any repairs under warranty if something conked out due to offtoad use.

I totally forgot the new Sheep has EAS but even in full height its not too great, better but not too great. but decent enough for newbie drives Im guessing

People do this all the time with range rovers so see if its possible with the sheep too. They just reprogram the off road height to be a couple of inches higher than what came from factory pretty painless quick and cheap. 

I can reprogram the height of my Range Rover in any of the modes, access, normal or off road to be any height that I choose to be. Within reason ofcourse.

Any place with a good diagnostic tool for a jeep should be able to do that in 10-15 minutes. 

But STILL I wouldn't take me new car off to the desert specially when I dont know what I doing. If you were a seasoned off roader I wouldn't be so skeptical. 

• Like (+1) 1

@Ashwin88 like desertdude pointed out ride height should suffice for newbie trips, but still need recovery points. We can have a one on one chat when I see you for your first drive, love your enthusiasm and would like to see you grow within this hobby.

Important Information

Terms of use