•  
Advertise here

NISSAN XTRAIL SERVICES

PAIS

Hello,

What are the normal service charges for Nissan Xtrail (Excluding Air Filter). I contacted Arabian Automobile for doing 20K service and they charged me AED 1050 for simple service and 450 extra for AC filter. Are these normal charges for Xtrail service? Please advise if it is good to do services at agency or can be done outside? 

Hi @PAIS. That seems really steep, but that's stealerships for you. If your car is still in warranty then it's better to get it serviced with them. A service contract might reduce your cost, check with them for details. I had a friend who serviced his car outside once and they ended up cancelling his warranty. After the warranty period you can check your owners manual the recommended service intervals, jobs to be carried out at each service and get it done outside for a small percentage.

Hope this helps.

• Like (+1) 1

2 years ago the UAE government changed the law to make it illegal for dealerships to cancel warranty for cars serviced in outside garages. 

https://www.emirates247.com/news/emirates/uae-car-owners-relief-compulsory-maintenance-at-agency-abolished-2016-02-09-1.620419

As long as you stick to the official Nissan service schedule, use genuine parts and keep all your receipts, you can service your car wherever you like. DED take all complaints seriously and will fight on your side against any dealer who tried to cancel your warranty. 

• Like (+1) 4

• 2 weeks later...