•  
Advertise here

2 new Jimny concepts

Barry

Having a little 1.3 is what makes a jimny a jimny and gives it its plucky little fighter character. It works and people love it and keep buying them so I can’t see them deviating from that formula any time soon but apparently it’s pretty easy to drop a Suzuki B16A into them. Personally I wouldn’t want to go any bigger than that or it will become a little box of death. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

I agree on that but I don't think this new Sierra Pickup style Jimny or Jimny Survive looks as plucky and little with those serious mods, roll cage and checkered plates all around

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

45 minutes ago, Barry said:

Having a little 1.3 is what makes a jimny a jimny and gives it its plucky little fighter character. It works and people love it and keep buying them so I can’t see them deviating from that formula any time soon but apparently it’s pretty easy to drop a Suzuki B16A into them. Personally I wouldn’t want to go any bigger than that or it will become a little box of death. 

Word, thats what makes the Samurai the samurai/jimny. A proper body on a ladder frame chassis with a low range transfer case in a fun pack size :)

I test drove a Suzuki XL7 yesterday. Has a 3.6 engine and was quite nippy. They’re pretty rare here in UAE. Was a 2008 model with only 20,000kms. Maybe they should throw that engine into the Jimny.

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."