•  

Bidayer to Iftar Bowl - Fewbie Drive - 11 Jan 2019

Gaurav

Looks like we have good signup from fewbie members now, so it's gonna be good fun in that area.

@Rockhead as this is a fewbie level drive and it seems your first drive with Carnity. Usually, it is mandatory to join at least one newbie drive so that we can gauge your offroad skills to advise further.

Please advise your offroad experience and how many previous drives you have done in the past?

If it's less than 5 drives, I highly suggest you wait and join newbie or absolute newbie drive first to get proper orientation and compulsory briefing for newbie level.

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

53 minutes ago, ace1988 said:

guys, I had only two drives with you and am still considered as a newbie, however I would love to join. Is there a chance or not recommendable for me to go so early?

I'm sorry Andreas, this area is a bit more than newbie level so I highly recommend doing few more newbie drives and try your hand on side sloping first to graduate to fewbie level. Tomorrow's fewbie area have a lot of crisscrosses and side sloping area, that you not be comfortable with your two drives experience. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Faizan khan said:

Dear Gaurav.

how are you. As I will reach at 1:30 would be fine Coz of prayer ? Plz suggest 

Bidayer has mosque next to it too, try to make it soon as I can't hold all cars for long.

Important Information

Terms of use