•  

Qua and Al Wagan Desert Drive - 15 Feb 2019

Gaurav

@G.huz we will post intermidiate drives soon in Dubai -Sharjah - Abu Dhabi Sweihan area. Please keep checking the drive post in forum. We will also notify you once drive is posted and you can check with any participants who has space to take you for a ride.

See you soon.

• Like (+1) 4

22 hours ago, G.huz said:

Is there an intermediate level drives in Dubai? I would like to see how that drive sounds and feels like

For showing members how Intermediate drive sounds and feel we have had a very passionate photographer and videographer on our Liwa drive, but he is still waiting to release "Liwa 2019 Movie" when all stars align in one line. Right @BilalAhmad

Before that also we had a similar promising videographer who never shared anything back. Right @Jeh

Maybe on this next Wagan and Qua I and Asif bhai will do something from our gopros and show the members. Let's go back to basics as we used to film and share videos in 2017......!

Something is better than nothing.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

@Gaurav I did share 30% of pics though, remaining will be shared in a day or two. Video will be done in a while. And I am sure it will be wortg waiting. 🤞🏻

@G.huz you can check the pics for a while for Liwa Moreeb drive to get brief insight. ☺️

Edited by BilalAhmad
  • Like (+1) 4

3 hours ago, BilalAhmad said:

@Gaurav I did share 30% of pics though, remaining will be shared in a day or two. Video will be done in a while. And I am sure it will be wortg waiting. 🤞🏻

@G.huz you can check the pics for a while for Liwa Moreeb drive to get brief insight. ☺️

Thanks @BilalAhmad, seen the pictures, looks amazing, I want to experience it, as a passenger, whenever possible :)

can't wait to become intermediate level to start joining these rides :)

see you next time 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, G.huz said:

Thanks @BilalAhmad, seen the pictures, looks amazing, I want to experience it, as a passenger, whenever possible :)

can't wait to become intermediate level to start joining these rides :)

see you next time 

You have great attitude to off road driving. Just need some polishing and techniques. Surely you'll be ready in a few months to join intermediate drives also.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Rahimdad said:

You have great attitude to off road driving. Just need some polishing and techniques. Surely you'll be ready in a few months to join intermediate drives also.

OMG man, i seriously can't wait :) but time flies by so fast, that's a good thing... although sometimes waiting for the next weekend to drive feels like a long time hehe.

Thanks for the kind words, means a lot coming from you :) now I need to learn more to progress :)

Thanks guys, for everything you're doing :)

• Like (+1) 5

@YevgeniyDYM please note that this is an intermediate drive. You can join the next Carnity newbie drive (but please, next time, if you find another convoy at the meeting point and you decide to join them, please advise us so we don’t wait for you)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use