•  
Advertise here

Did anyone feel the earthquake?

Barry

I was in the shower earlier, just before 15:00. Mrs Barry was screaming for me to come out and see the earthquake. Didn’t feel it at all but the lights were swinging a little bit from the roof. 

Did anyone else notice anything?

The earthquake last year was worse. I was in al quoz. It was all over in 10 seconds. The worst thing I ever dealt with was a bit of snow but I felt like I was standing on a pancake being cooked. 

Why people want to move to places like New Zealand I’ll never know. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Nope, didn't feel a thing. But remember a few decent tremors some years back. Worst feeling in the world. When The one thing you always take for granted the ground being solid turns into jelly!

I remember the last time I felt a tremor was while I was taking a dump in the loo and the only thing I could think of was damn I dont want to be rescued from a pile of rubble with my pants down around my ankles! 

• Haha (+1) 1

Have experienced it in quetta there it's really common but still whenever it happened everyone around me used to run to open ground where as I was usually trying to gasp if it was in my head or really things were shaking many times my relatives used to run and then come back to get me...but still it didn't register in my head what actually was happening...

• Thanks (+1) 1

On 2/10/2019 at 9:27 PM, Barry said:

I was in the shower earlier, just before 15:00. Mrs Barry was screaming for me to come out and see the earthquake. Didn’t feel it at all but the lights were swinging a little bit from the roof. 

Did anyone else notice anything?

The earthquake last year was worse. I was in al quoz. It was all over in 10 seconds. The worst thing I ever dealt with was a bit of snow but I felt like I was standing on a pancake being cooked. 

Why people want to move to places like New Zealand I’ll never know. 

Bro Dont Mind anything But you mentioned something about Mrs.Barry Running might have been a reason for slight termor.

• Haha (+1) 2