•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock - 22 Feb 2019

Rahimdad

Being an early morning person I am hoping there are more like-minded people to join me on this morning drive. I am planning on a relaxing morning drive from Tawi Nizwa shops to Pink Rocks and if time permits to finish it off at the Big Red. Plan to play all along the way, so we can enjoy for a couple of hours before the heat kicks in. This will also be an opportunity for those who have not been in this area to explore a newbie level terrain where you can explore and learn the techniques of off-roading.

When: 22 Feb 2019

Meeting time: 07:00 AM, the convoy will move sharply at 07:15 AM

Where: Tawi Nizwa shops GPS Coordinate: https://goo.gl/maps/KKBUhkQ2y382
Level of drive: Newbie but all levels are welcome to join

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 10 inches of ground clearance

What to bring along: Breakfast snacks - whatever you like with little extra to share, water, liquids, smiles and courage. Approximate finish time: 11:00 AM

RSVP the below calendar:

• Like (+1) 3

Will be fun having two drives in a day for people to enjoy 12+ hours of offroad in the best weather.

Thanks for this lovely area @Rahimdad

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Hi everybody !

I'm exited to join as a newbie for this morning session. I've got a Pajero 3.5 LWB, would it be enough? Or should I wait till I get the next 4x4? And should I do the mod that @Per A was adviced to do - or not useful for the moment? 

In the meantime, I'm prepping and getting all required equipement and the RADIO ! :) 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use