•  
Advertise here

New anti tailgating solution

Barry

Is thats what its for? A guy has this installed on his civics satwa spolier at the sandy parking lot below my place. It turns on only when he brakes. I thought it was just one of those satwa ricer mod fads that sweep here from time to time. Like that triangular extra third brake light/flashing fog light below the rear bumper or those fake anodized round towing eyes many ricers install nowadays.

I'll see if I can take a pic and post it here, next time I see it being used. 

In case people don't know what I'm on about

image.jpeg.fba9061a57b222fd1193e6214ed29945.jpeg

Image result for anodized round towing eyes

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, desertdude said:

Is thats what its for? A guy has this installed on his civics satwa spolier at the sandy parking lot below my place. It turns on only when he brakes. I thought it was just one of those satwa ricer mod fads that sweep here from time to time. Like that triangular extra third brake light/flashing fog light below the rear bumper or those fake anodized round towing eyes many ricers install nowadays.

I'll see if I can take a pic and post it here, next time I see it being used. 

In case people don't know what I'm on about

image.jpeg.fba9061a57b222fd1193e6214ed29945.jpeg

Image result for anodized round towing eyes

That looks like an under bumper mounted flashing brake light. Seen a few of them. Not a bad idea. A lot of people will see a flashing light before they see a constant light. 

The bottom image looks like a ghetto JDM fake towing eye. The Filipinos seem to love them, no offence to our Filipino members, my wife is filipina, but totally useless in the real world. Form over function. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1