•  
Advertise here

Need advice (110,000 km service)

Hi Epica users,

Any advice as to where in Dubai can i have my 2007 epica service done for 110,000 km aside from the service center?

My epica is in very good condition without any issues at all. i just need is the regular maintenance service for every 10k.

My preferred location is in barsha or al quoz area.

Thanks in advance!

There are many services centres in Dubai that can cater to car servicing. However you need to be sure that the one you goto uses genuine parts and consumables. You can check out the lube stations at the petrol stations, they do a decent job as well. If you need more options you can visit

http://www.places.ae/ to find more garages in al barsha or al quoz.

Regards

Wheelocity Garage

Thanks for the suggestion wheelocity. Just one more question... Will petrol stations like ENOC do the same maintenance for 110,000km exactly like in chevrolet service service?

I'm just worried that my car won't get the same treatment when service is done somewhere else other than in chevrolet itself.

Regards!

No petrol stations will only do the regular oil servicing. If you want to follow the book it's better you visit a garage. As long as the garage has good technicians and uses right parts and equipments, you car should be in good hands.

Always glad to help

Wheelocity Garage