•  
Advertise here

Missing features in Tahoe

HI All

I can see that this forum has been mostly inactive, but I thought I will give it a try anyway.

I just got a pre-owned Tahoe z71, its a 2012 make done less than 20K, I got it after reading several topics on its features and comparisons with all its competitors, I thought I made a perfect decision, but to my surprise several features are missing on it, which I thought were standard features on a LT2 trim, z71 off-road package is only available on a LT2...here is a small list of missing features...

1. No Bluetooth

2. No DRL ...Daytime running lights

3. No SBZA...Side Blind Zone Alert

4. No Curb-tilt...Outside rear view mirrors tilt when reverse gear is engaged

Am I the only one missing them? Fellow Tahoe z71 users out there please share your thoughts, do you have these features on your Tahoe?

Regards

Vangara

Hi Vangara,

I agree this place is relatively silent then other chevy forums in US. It seems here in this region chevy owner dont have tongue to talk or intention to help others. :evil:

Answering your question Tahoe comes in 3 trims and I think yours one is the lowest of all, and in highest trim you have 3 out of 4 features and No SBZA in top trim as well. It may be worth checking with dealer that how much extra will it cost to get these features added on as i am sure body and interior have the provision for such features its just that they have not installed it.