•  
Advertise here

how will i change spark plugs

ankit

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly ankit, welcome aboard. We all are like you "Ford owners" and not working with Ford workshop or trained professional mechanics.

No as such database, other than helping each other here out of fun and knowledge sharing.

Changing spark plug shudnt be big deal, tell me which year model ur explorer is and what engine size u got?

Firstly ankit, welcome aboard. We all are like you "Ford owners" and not working with Ford workshop or trained professional mechanics.

No as such database, other than helping each other here out of fun and knowledge sharing.

Changing spark plug shudnt be big deal, tell me which year model ur explorer is and what engine size u got?

thank you its really comforting to see that there are people who will help me without charging me sometimes i get put of by its a mechanics job so dont put your hand into it.

any how its a 2001 Ford Explorer Sport 4.0

thanks once again

• 1 month later...

Follow these Steps

1. make sure your keys are out of starting point.

2 open the hood

3. remove one plug wire

4 get your spark plug wrench and reverse spark plug, create sure counterclockwise is loosening

5. take out the connect and get new connect. Ensure that the gap is set effectively unless they are jewelry connects then they are already set.

If you don't know how to set ignite connect gap, let someone else do this job.

6 place new connect stiffen manually (should be simple untill it gets really limited really quick. if it is limited beginning then your crossthreading DO NOT CONTINUE!!!! you will remove the discussions out of the go, take it out and try again.

7 put the connect cable returning on.

repeat with the other connects.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Follow these Steps

1. make sure your keys are out of starting point.

2 open the hood

3. remove one plug wire

4 get your spark plug wrench and reverse spark plug, create sure counterclockwise is loosening

5. take out the connect and get new connect. Ensure that the gap is set effectively unless they are jewelry connects then they are already set.

If you don't know how to set ignite connect gap, let someone else do this job.

6 place new connect stiffen manually (should be simple untill it gets really limited really quick. if it is limited beginning then your crossthreading DO NOT CONTINUE!!!! you will remove the discussions out of the go, take it out and try again.

7 put the connect cable returning on.

repeat with the other connects.

nicely explained.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...