•  
Advertise here

SUV as an upgrade

Hi guys,

I am looking forward to a decent upgrade from my honda civic to an SUV and had my heart and eyes on the Ford explorer 2013. I know its condsidered to be amongst one of the affordable SUVs but do you guys think this is a good option or are there better options out there for the same price?

Valuable feedback is highly appreciated.

hi there,

The ford explorer is a fabulous car. My brother has one and he never regretted purchasing it even once in his three years ownership. Plus it is also ideal to drive around in a place like the UAE since the weather is always unpredictable. Sometimes its extremely hot and at times there are winds blowing sand around. This SUV has a very good fuel economy as well so that's another plus point. Go for it :D

The reviews for the ford explorer are all going to sound the same to you ... what you need is a test drive around the roads of UAE. Before investing that kind of money be sure to be a 100% satisfied. Normally the ford explorers suits family-oriented drivers the best since they are silent vehicles with strong and comfortable performance. Its not your average minivan you know so im sure you'll enjoy the vehicle.