•  
Advertise here

Need reliable information by experienced expedition owners!

Hi guys

Is it true that the Ford Expedition is the all-that car? This is what I know about this car:

It’s a spacious and comfortable car and can accommodate up to 8 people and the cargo space is plentiful. It boasts a 5.4L V8 engine and for its size it takes corners with ease. It also has an independent rear suspension that gives it a smooth ride. Who can add to this telling me the best specifications of this ride :) ?

I agree it is spacious and comfortable but that is it. That is all the Expedition has to offer. For its class it offers only 22/32 kmpg and its steering is slow. Yea fine it has a 5.4L V8 engine but even so i think it lacks power. The interior materials are painfully cheap and of poor quality. You might want to reconsider. Just my honest opinion!

You could actually go on a test drive to compare the Expedition with one of its rivals like the Chevrolet Tahoe which has better fuel economy and good performance. That could make the selection process much easier. Plus real-time experiences are the best way to go about buying a new car because you never know what kind of problems there might be in newer or latest release cars.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems I didn't know so much about the car. I had a chat with a friend of mine, a car enthusiast, and he also was of the opinion that I explore other options. He says I can get a car that offers better engine power, performance and fuel efficiency for more or less the same price. As you can see I am still confused about my final decision !!