•  
Advertise here

2010 Honda CR-V review

It might not look much different to the previous version that has been one sale for the past few years, but the 2010 Honda CR-V is a revised model.

Away from the slightly re-profiled bumpers at the front and rear, a new chrome grille and new 10-spoke 17-inch alloy wheel designs, the main changes are under the skin.

The suspension has been revised to improve comfort for all those onboard whilst retaining the CR-V’s car-like dynamic behaviour. Extra sound deadening and improvements to the seals around the doors and windows also help to cocoon the passengers from the noises of the outside world.

The five-seat interior receives high-quality plastics and the seats are covered in hardwearing material to ensure they stand up to the rigours of family life. To keep up with today’s MP3-filled times, the 2010 CR-V also features a USB socket to connect your portable music player so you can listen to your favourite tunes on the move. You can also navigate your way through your tracks via the audio system controls on the main centre console and via buttons on the steering wheel.

Just one engine is offered for the CR-V – Honda’s strong 2.4-litre four-cylinder VTEC, which sends power to all four wheels through a smooth-shifting five-speed automatic gearbox. To help free up space in the cabin, the short gear selector is positioned high on the centre console.

Despite having four-wheel drive, the CR-V really isn’t designed to tackle anything more challenging than a gravel track – take this car into the dunes and you’ll be calling for recovery in no time. However, the raised suspension allows you to take the CR-V into areas off-limits to regular sedans, such as prized parking spots in sandy areas in many congested parts of town.

SOURCE: http://automiddleeast.com/2010-honda-cr-v/

• 1 year later...

Thanks for posting this review. Indeed, it adds an additional info about Honda CR-V. I really wished to get an SUV. The catch was that I wanted it to be fairly fuel-efficient. I was able to find it though. I obtained help from a Texas dealership obtaining it. The Honda CR-V was what the car lot recommended to me due to the various qualities I wanted in my automobile. It was essential to me that I had room for passengers and gear. That roomy feature was simple to find. The dealers knew exactly what to recommend to me. You can find a Honda CR-V in Texas also by going to: http://www.cardealexpert.com/state/TX