•  
Advertise here

service manual and spare part list

ahmed.medhat

Salam Ahmed, Service manual is a paid download available online from many good websites of Haynes, Rave etc. You have to check which one covers your car.

Spare part list i really doubt you can get. Honda dealer Trading enterprises here in Dubai, love you keep their NOT REQUIRED UNWANTED importance so that customer always call for each spare part price to their shops. And in spare part shop they employ one person dealing with whole 1000 of request in Dubai, who cant give good customer service to all. But who cares they have 15000000000 staff in sales to sell car, but non to support. Thats the real standard for Trading enterprises.

Leave car today and they will touch tomorrow to start diagnose and will call you to inform when finish job after 3 days. Real rolls royce protocol for my Honda civic to diagose and find out it need merely 4 spark plug change. From next time onward i started getting it done in Al quoz workshop, in less than 2 hour in quarter the price and with RESPECT and thank you.