•  
Advertise here

my honda is vibrating and i dont know what to do?

farid

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
check your wheel balancing bro, one or two of your wheels are bent or just out of weight balance its just gonna cost around 100 dhs from a good garage, word of advise go for a full balancing and this problem will dissapear

yes hisham bro is actually right..check your wheel balnaces, they r the main culprit for the vibrations between 60 to 80 kmph....

@hisham bro : i have a problem of my car vibrtating when i am at a signal..can you help me out with it ??

well brothers, as for the first question car vibrating when at a signal , is it when you press the brakes or when you start moving or when you are driving normally at a specific speed, please indicate your vibrating or tell me the whole situation, i.e the time when you experience this vibration and the way your car vibrates ( cause there can be different types of vibration ),

now the second question which is from Mr grey, wheel balancing can go out of order due to various things,hit a speed bump real hard, hard enough to damage your wheels, try to park on a pavement a foot path, drive a bit fast on a bad terrain like off road, drive on those reflective markers on the side of the road not the small ones im talking about the big ones that make your car steering wobble, drive your car on broken road carelessly like in sharjah or any remote area and etc etc their are many many reasons or actions that can damage your wheels. now even if you drive very very carefully balancing going out of order is very much possible with out any of the above mentioned issues, how? let me show you.

look at your wheels carefully if its a steel rim you have to remove your wheel cover if its an alloy rim you dont need to remove any thing only in case of a really expensive rim you need to look it up from the back side i mean the inner side, you will find a small piece of metal stuck on the edge of that rim it will be rectangle, a small piece of metal, that is the thing which is balancing your wheel's weight, some time they fall off because they are not stuck permanently they are just latched to the edge of the rim so when they get old or you rub wheels with a pavement while parking your car, they get ripped off, that way your cars wheel loses weight balance and that specific wheel starts vibrating which make your steering wheel and your car vibrate like hell.

well brothers, as for the first question car vibrating when at a signal , is it when you press the brakes or when you start moving or when you are driving normally at a specific speed, please indicate your vibrating or tell me the whole situation, i.e the time when you experience this vibration and the way your car vibrates ( cause there can be different types of vibration ),

now the second question which is from Mr grey, wheel balancing can go out of order due to various things,hit a speed bump real hard, hard enough to damage your wheels, try to park on a pavement a foot path, drive a bit fast on a bad terrain like off road, drive on those reflective markers on the side of the road not the small ones im talking about the big ones that make your car steering wobble, drive your car on broken road carelessly like in sharjah or any remote area and etc etc their are many many reasons or actions that can damage your wheels. now even if you drive very very carefully balancing going out of order is very much possible with out any of the above mentioned issues, how? let me show you.

look at your wheels carefully if its a steel rim you have to remove your wheel cover if its an alloy rim you dont need to remove any thing only in case of a really expensive rim you need to look it up from the back side i mean the inner side, you will find a small piece of metal stuck on the edge of that rim it will be rectangle, a small piece of metal, that is the thing which is balancing your wheel's weight, some time they fall off because they are not stuck permanently they are just latched to the edge of the rim so when they get old or you rub wheels with a pavement while parking your car, they get ripped off, that way your cars wheel loses weight balance and that specific wheel starts vibrating which make your steering wheel and your car vibrate like hell.

@hisham : for me the car vibrates on the signal when the gear is in D and i have pressed brake hardly...this wasnt happening before, but jst before a month i got my valves and spark pplug changed and also had new piston springs fitted...i think maybe its due to that...as after these changes my rpm has varied a lot when in 1st gear...and so when i press the brake pedal at signal, the rpm at tht time vries continuously and so maybe vibration is there...

Hi bro

i suggest you have your cars mass airflow sensor and air valve checked. these 2 things are very much the culprits in our sweet hondas, due to our cars being completely computerized these 2 things are basically operated with that computer onboard the car, now the rpm dancing is no doubt due to your cars air valve being either loose from the inside or worn off but mostly its because of the air valve getting loose from the inside all you need to do is open the 2 bolts on the air valve and disconnect the wires attached to it via a detachable clip, open it and use a nice cleaner for it like WD40 or a air mass cleaner and then open your air mass sensor or lets say oxygen sensor which is near to it and clean that thing also and i bet your car will start working just fine

but make sure before fixing these 2 thing back after cleaning they should be dry like bone dry

Hi bro

i suggest you have your cars mass airflow sensor and air valve checked. these 2 things are very much the culprits in our sweet hondas, due to our cars being completely computerized these 2 things are basically operated with that computer onboard the car, now the rpm dancing is no doubt due to your cars air valve being either loose from the inside or worn off but mostly its because of the air valve getting loose from the inside all you need to do is open the 2 bolts on the air valve and disconnect the wires attached to it via a detachable clip, open it and use a nice cleaner for it like WD40 or a air mass cleaner and then open your air mass sensor or lets say oxygen sensor which is near to it and clean that thing also and i bet your car will start working just fine

but make sure before fixing these 2 thing back after cleaning they should be dry like bone dry

Once again..m really grateful to u hishambro, thanks alot for your advice...tomorrow itself i will do as u said..and i really am confident that my cr will be working fine..

thanks a lot....