•  
Advertise here

Some sort of bubbling..

heyy hi guys..

i have a 2007 accord, i dont knw why bt from few days i m hearing some bubling sound of my car at speeds after 60kmph....although my tyres were new jst replaced before a month i went n checked through the tyre dealer..n he said evrything ok with the tyres...now i am thinking to change the ball joints n shock absorpers..is there anything else responsible for this noise ?? or m i doin right thing by changing these specified parts ???

thankx for the help..

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

is it just a sound of bubbling or is it your car that's wobbling, if the car is wobbling then get your wheel balancing checked, it is possible that the Tyre dealer is not much experienced about wheel balancing ( no offense ). cars start wobbling after reaching speeds of 60 - 80 and above if even one of your front wheel is out of balance or slightly bent, and if its just a sound of bubbling then check your rubber bushes intalled between the suspension system which is done much efficiently by the help of a mechanic, its not costly at all, bushes cost very less like 10 - 15 dhs each and installation should not be more than 100 dhs for both side at the front.

is it just a sound of bubbling or is it your car that's wobbling, if the car is wobbling then get your wheel balancing checked, it is possible that the Tyre dealer is not much experienced about wheel balancing ( no offense ). cars start wobbling after reaching speeds of 60 - 80 and above if even one of your front wheel is out of balance or slightly bent, and if its just a sound of bubbling then check your rubber bushes intalled between the suspension system which is done much efficiently by the help of a mechanic, its not costly at all, bushes cost very less like 10 - 15 dhs each and installation should not be more than 100 dhs for both side at the front.

thank you very much hisham, i was just looking for a perfect guidanc, i have checkd the balancing , its perfect...now wat i need to look is the rubber bushing u sayin...also i feel that the bubbling is from one of the specific alloy...so m goin to have temperorary alloy change and check if its stl there or not....

thanks...

You are most welcome brother

by the way please do check the parts of that wheel side when you remove the alloy, it is possible that one of the parts i.e the brakes, may it be the pads or the discs, any of these parts could be loose so when you remove the alloy just tighten up all the bolts and nuts which you see and specially check the bolts on the disc that are holding the discs from the back side ( inner side), and if your pads are old and worn off, they can produce a bubbling sound.

You are most welcome brother

by the way please do check the parts of that wheel side when you remove the alloy, it is possible that one of the parts i.e the brakes, may it be the pads or the discs, any of these parts could be loose so when you remove the alloy just tighten up all the bolts and nuts which you see and specially check the bolts on the disc that are holding the discs from the back side ( inner side), and if your pads are old and worn off, they can produce a bubbling sound.

thanks once again for the important advice,

Bt i dont think there may be any problem with the brakes as well as the cv joints , becoz i already replaced these parts 1 month ago, so i came to a conclusion that may be there is some mismatch with that specific alloy and am waiting for the weekend to come so that can take a look at this problem, also these noise has become loud enough after i rotated my tires, and this led me to the conclusion that there maybe some problem with the alloy...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

thats good news bro finally the problem is solved, but this sort of problem in alloys is observed only when the alloy rim is fake or a duplicate or if the alloy is original then have it checked by a nice tyre repair garage who specialize in alloys or have knowledge of repairing alloys because this problem is caused by a defected diameter of that specific alloy, if your rims are genuine honda rims i would suggest a replacement ( you can find a used genuine honda rim in sharjah for 100 - 150 ), otherwise if its a custom rim then have it repaired, the mechanic will adjust and re-balance it for you so that the diameter is proper, this will prevent the wheel from bubbling and jumping of that tyre while movement, plus i suggest you have this problem taken care of immediately as prolonged use of this rim will damage the suspension on that side of your car.