•  
Advertise here

Some sort of bubbling..

@hisham : thanks bro..it took almost a year to find out the problem.. :P my rims are original and i thot of changing that particular alloy, are u sure cn get original single alloy ? i need to find it, becoz am unaware of any alloy mechanic who could repair this for me, and i am not willing to randomly go to any alloy mechanic and repair it, so u need to suggest me whre can i get it done, and actually i stay in RAK, its vry hard to find a nyc alloy mechanic except if i go and search in Dibba, maybe there are a lot of good guys working out on alloys....and you are absolutely right my front right suspension got damaged as my driving is about 8000kms per month and this alloy has cost me for that suspension..

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id say the best option for you is go to sharjah and you will find nice original Japanese rims in immaculate condition for a very cheap price you can even find European or american rims for the same price and same condition go and ask for the area where they are chopping up all the right hand vehicles and you will find nice rims plus a nice pair of good original suspension system for your car and im sure you will love it over there as you can find a lot of unique and nice parts for your car over there go to JNP round about in sharjah and find the yard named ajban autos they deal in honda parts only. from jnp round about that is basically a signal now, from signal drive towards industrial area when you reach the first signal take a u turn and take first right and on your left hand side between the first 3 -5 shops you will find a hidden shop saying ajban or ajman auto parts thats the place you should be looking for.

id say the best option for you is go to sharjah and you will find nice original Japanese rims in immaculate condition for a very cheap price you can even find European or american rims for the same price and same condition go and ask for the area where they are chopping up all the right hand vehicles and you will find nice rims plus a nice pair of good original suspension system for your car and im sure you will love it over there as you can find a lot of unique and nice parts for your car over there go to JNP round about in sharjah and find the yard named ajban autos they deal in honda parts only. from jnp round about that is basically a signal now, from signal drive towards industrial area when you reach the first signal take a u turn and take first right and on your left hand side between the first 3 -5 shops you will find a hidden shop saying ajban or ajman auto parts thats the place you should be looking for.

thanks alot bro....vl visit there very soon...

What a great thread and what a great willingness to help.

Three cheers for hisham_khan. Real gentlemen having patience to help and guide so much for so long, wish we have many members like him.

GREAT JOB HISHAM. Keep it up.

Yess this very true...hisham_khan has helped me alot and i really appreciate his advice and his concern to help me out...as well this forum is also an excellent platform for strangers to become known to each oder with some connection i.e to have the same car.....and i am thnkful to hisham_khan as well as to this forum for the help....

keep going..

Brothers and sisters

i really feel happy for your comments and its an honor for me to be able to help you guys or even advise you, Most of all i really felt happy whenever i used to see replies from transporter2222 so helping him or advising him was like as if i was helping or advising my own brother. this whole forum is a great place and i really love being here and this is the first time in my life that i have felt so attracted to a forum and started writing about anything on the internet, one thing is for sure that transporter is right about the mutual connection i.e having the same car and it is true that whenever people who have the same brand or the same car meet they do have a respects for each other may it be the road or a gathering and they do feel like they have a connection even if they dont know each other.

so im gonna conclude this message by just saying that

....... keep walking and keep going on, let us make this whole world a better place by helping each other ....

• 3 weeks later...