•  
Advertise here

Information on CR-V

miked

hi people!! my boss is looking for a Honda CR-V ( something like a 2004 to 2010 model ). he was obviously looking for someone to not only do the research and analysis for him, but also to snoop the market and that is what brings me to this apparently helpful forum. so firstly, any CR-V owners who are looking to sell please reply. secondly, if there are any automotive experts or any current/previous owners out there who can guide us about potential issues with the CR-V, please fill me in. Any help will be greatly appreciated. thirdly and lastly, it just occurred to me that out of a staff of 36 people who work in our I.T related company, my boss asked me to conduct the kinda search his ten year old son could have done given the vast amount of information/help available online, not to mention the user friendly interface of this website. i am a software developer. =[

Pretty much an all-rounder in my books. Great SUV .. very dependable and reliable ... great cabin to ride in and good fuel economy. Some may argue that honda could have done better in terms of performance especially the HP - stands at 180 i think? Yeah thats a little embarrassing since some SUVs come with greater HP which are right about the same price as well. If your boss is a die-hard driver and is fond of cars ask him to change his preference .. however if he doesn't drive his car over 100 km/hr then i guess he's good to have one.