•  
Advertise here

New clutch installation

irani

Hi guys, this is pretty straightforward.

I want to install a new clutch in my prelude 98 and I don't know how to go about it. I have done some major things on my own before with my car so was thinking that if the process is simple can someone give me a step by step to help install the new clutch. All efforts are highly appreciated.

Thanks

Umm the process is fairly simple if you have a little technical knowledge about your car ... I can write you up a step by step but i think a visual is a better idea ... regardless let me know if you want a step by step from me ... here are two videos which will help you install your clutch on the prelude.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzRv2cson6k‎

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqsVRk14g5o

If you can't get the hang of it ... at least familiarize yourself with the names of the tools and mechanical parts ... ill give you the detailed 1.2.3. account :)

Please dont take the risk of installing it yourself whether or not you have the technical knowledge ... I was pretty adamant that I would be able to do it since a friend of mine taught me how .. later on later onwards i ended up spending a couple of grands just to clean up my own mess. The wiring and cables are tricky and its not everyone's cup of tea.

take my advice brother.