•  
Advertise here

CR-V explained for dummies

irani

I know very little about car specifications and their importance in the CR-V. how is it in the market for 2014 as compared to the last few years? I basically wanted to know more about the Honda CR-V and if it’s a good fit for my family. I tried to read about it online but there are too many jargons. I need some kind of “Honda CR-V for dummies”

The Honda CR-V is perfect for you. It’s appropriate for family. It’s a practical, functional and a roomy car that is easy to drive. Smooth comfy ride attributed to cushy seats and a soft suspension. Its interior is okay and has all that would be necessary for a family car. I know these are some basic features that I am telling you about but i guess its all you need to know when you are looking for a family car :geek:

Price is approximately AED 100-120 k which is a bit on the higher side if compared to its competitors like the KIA Sportage.

Its engine is a 2.4-liter;

All Wheel Drive,

five-speed automatic that makes it not the most exciting car to drive but has ample, even power and delivers transmission smoothly and quickly

AW Observed Fuel Economy:

40 Kpmg or 11.3 Liters per 100 Kms which is a good fuel economy score for its class.

Fit for a dummy? :)