•  
Advertise here

which engine oil best suits my Audi A6

Factory recommended oil is Castrol and you can find it in Al Barsha next to ENOC petrol station in the car wash station in Oum Soquim road near by mall of the emirates however my experience with ADNOC oils was good performance and low cost also so if your engine in a good condition go for voeger gold 10-W40 I think for 10,000 Km and they would recommend it for 5,000 km only but I used it for over 15,000 on high speeds (high way)and it just became dark black and the level remained the same.

please check this link

topic192.html

• 3 months later...

castrol gtx magnatec greatest for your car needs excellent oil because its a turbo and the turbo uses the engine oil for lubes excellent clean oil is the best factor you can do for your engine turbo is very delicate and any dust could harm it bad so put in the best that indicates its going to be a bit expensive.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I am trying the ADNOC's fully synthetic oil this time around. My car is a 3.2L V6 and it drank about 7L of the engine oil. So far I have done about 1000kms and I am quite satisfied with the car's performance in terms of pick up/acceleration and fuel consumption.