•  
Advertise here

the suspension wont rise

hey guys i am a owner of audi quattro 2008 model, recently i have noticed that the air suspension will not rise i have never had issues like this previously but one morning ci start the car and i wont rise so i switched it off and restarted the car but it still got stuck in the down position. any clue what cud be the problem

• Like (+1) 8

• 5 years later...

you can buy directly from their website they charge 80-90 USD extra for international shipping to UAE.

I don't know anyone here selling Arnott, secondly they do provide lifetime warranty for their products in US and EU, so I assume it will def last much longer than any OEM shit that cost fortune here. I advise same to my colleague who drive BMW X5 and since last three years he has not complained of ballons that he use to change every 15-18 months.

• Like (+1) 5

Thanks for the swift response.

Did your friend pay any tax or custom duties bringing the parts here? I already contacted them via email (Arnott) and I was surprise for the quick response (less than an hour!) They quoted me for the parts I asked but mentioned the custom duties, hence my question above.

Cheers!

• Like (+1) 1