•  
Advertise here

Should I buy a roadster or a standard?

carlson

Hi there

Personally Audi TT looks best in its standard form ... there is no difference as such between the standard and roadster except for the roof factor so to be honest its highly subjective ... totally depends on how you like your car. if you are a bachelor and like to drive around feeling the outside breeze, then you're probably a roadster person. Family guys stick to standards because they are decent looking ;)

Good luck!

Guys, I think a person should buy a roadster or a convertible at least once in his lifetime even if he isn't fond of them. It's just a different kind of experience and being an audi fan I think there is no better convertible than the Audi TT roadster. Good luck in your decision and congrats in advance if its a yes :D

Thanks for the help guys, i am looking forward to buying the standard since I think its suit my style better. Moreover, i was reading reviews of the Audi TT roadster and it provided that the roadster has to be kept more clean die to its convertible nature. You know how it is in the UAE :) too dusty so I will stick with the standard!