•  
Advertise here

Too much body roll

nig.moore

Hello all,

I have a 2003 Liberty Renegade 115k miles. The car came to me with tired suspension so I have changed most components front and rear including bushings, control arms, springs and shocks (springs were s/h from Sharjah). Car rides much better but still rolls and wallows at the rear and wanders slightly at the front. Am I missing something like sway bar bushes? or is it because the s/h springs are no good. If so can anyone tell me where I can get some new replacement rear springs other than Al futtaim ?

One more thing. I have a C/E light and an engine running lean. has anyone had success with a cat cleaner treatment like cataclean?

Liberty renegade 2003

245/70/16 tyres

When you say shj springs means from Irani buggers. They sell crap stuff dude.

Buy good ones like dobinsons, OMU, king, rough country etc. 300 -500 per pair. Tazweed, Moca, Intraco, Golden sun are the places to go in shj. Ramy, ICON, Roibbies in Dubai.

Which code are you getting that telling you that engine running lean?

When you say shj springs means from Irani buggers. They sell crap stuff dude.

Buy good ones like dobinsons, OMU, king, rough country etc. 300 -500 per pair. Tazweed, Moca, Intraco, Golden sun are the places to go in shj. Ramy, ICON, Roibbies in Dubai.

Which code are you getting that telling you that engine running lean?

Hello Hashim

Haven't worked out how to get the codes without an OBD 2, although I read that it's possible. Engine is knocking when warm (sounds like cola pull tops rattling).

Is there any one place that is likely to keep good stock for Liberty? ICON never seem particularly interested.

Thanks

Nigel