warranty void

miguel

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just for the tires and rims. i've asked this with hyundai reps a while ago. one of the sales rep said that if you buy it in their service centre, it wont void the warranty. its not sure though if its available. btw. is it oem alloy? just want to know where did u buy it and how much. thanks :)

if they will void the warranty for the tires and rims its fine. i'm more worried bout the engine and electrical parts of the car. i got the rims and tires from one of our local shops in shj after sahara mall. aed 2000 kinda expensive but its worth it. silver alloy oem rims 16"x6.5" five spokes with hyundai center cap logo and hancook tires all original(even the air as the guy said)lol. i did check before from the parts dealers of hyundai shj and show them the picture, they said they dont have it. the only rims that they have is for the elantra limited 17" and the steelwheels 15". thanks bro for the info and hope this will help you too.

thanks. its a bit expensive though but i think its worth it. I opted to buy the mid-range as i dont really need leather seats, abs and sunroof. but that comes with steel wheels though. planning to change mine soon.mind if you let me know the name of the store? i'll try to visit it soon.

thanks. not really a car freak and elantra is my first car that i prefer to buy with authorized dealer of hyundai. why didnt you opt for the 17" with the hyundai dealer? i havent really research much on this, thus, i might go for "alloy oem rims 16"x6.5" five spokes with hyundai center cap logo and hancook tires all original(even the air as the guy said)".....haha.