•  
Advertise here

Want to buy Elantra 2013

• 5 weeks later...

Dear Rjaunjalkar,

The car has been considered as the new era in the sedan segment both of price and spec wise. The engine with Dual CVVT that increases the power and reduces the fuel consumption is likely to be a major difference for a rational buyer. The price positioning of this vehicle is far much better than a Corolla, Sunny,Civic or a Lancer and the only vehicle in the segment to have 6 speed automatic transmission with triptonic gears. The chrome grills in the mid and full options makes it an urban street car. So when the price is saved upto 20K against competitor, advanced tech and a sharp edge style sedan.. u definitely have a good eye. Resale value has picked up so you have a safe bet.

I have a 2013 mid-range elantra. its really good. its not very powerful but u will not feel left behind by other cars. fuel economy is also good. I usually get 9-12l/100km for city driving. it could go as low as 6l/100km for hi-way. heres my opinion to it. I live in Dubai and nowadays, i see hyundai cars used as taxi. i know for sure that taxi company's will do a lot of research and comparison and will use reliability and fuel economy as primary basis in selecting cars. Before, its only toyota cars. So u can say that its now at par with Toyota in terms of those areas. but with the price that you're paying, i.e., 10k-20k lesser, you're in a win win situation. The bad part is, korean cars (kia and hyundai), are still branded as cheap brands. but i believe it will change in the future. maybe even sooner.

• 2 weeks later...