•  
Advertise here

braking issue

jason

hi i have a 2008 G37 infiniti while braking, especially when braking at highway speeds, the steering wheel shakes it was very scary, can anybody tell me the problem with the car.

i have called the dealer regarding this and they were very helpful but have asked me to get the car and then they can tell me the exact issue. the thing is that i dnt have time to go there as i am only having 1 car in had and need it all the time so i was hoping if this will help.

thanx

Brake drum is closer to finishing age makes this judder in braking at high speed. Change brake drum ASAP, as it might break on highway speed under harsh braking and can be very fatal.

99% it sound coz of brake drum, please tell me how many kms you have done on this car above 50k????

• 2 months later...
hi i have a 2008 G37 infiniti while braking, especially when braking at highway speeds, the steering wheel shakes it was very scary, can anybody tell me the problem with the car.

i have called the dealer regarding this and they were very helpful but have asked me to get the car and then they can tell me the exact issue. the thing is that i dnt have time to go there as i am only having 1 car in had and need it all the time so i was hoping if this will help.

thanx

this is a constant issue with your cars model and there has been an official TSB from infiniti in this very problem.

Service Bulletin #: ITB-09-037

http://www.allworldauto.com/tsbs/NHTSA_ ... 00845.html

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...