•  
Advertise here

Infintii G35 2008 Model-Clock not lighting

moe247

hi there,

Am an owner of an infinity g35 2008 model and for some reason the light of the inside clock has stopped working and I cnat read the time at night. I approached the dealer a couple of months ago and they wanted to charge me a ridiculous fee to replace the whole thing. Can some one pls advsie if I can get this fixed/replaced somewhere? Thanks u

Mohammed Ali

Well something similar to this happen in my Pajero few years back, when an electrician was fixing or rather replacing a power antena and after fitting that he goofed up the light that shows the outside temperature. I noticed in evening when i reached home, and went to that mechanic again and in few minutes time he fixed it by playing with some wiring loom behind the dashboard.

So bottom line is, if you got some recent electrical works done then go back to same electrician and he will fix it. If not then show to some good workshop who have capable electrician and he will figure out whether its fuse is blown or light need change or something else. I have noticed also that many times dealers don't like to replace or repair smaller stuff and straight away quote for whole unit replacement, of course it means more money to them but it hurts end user budget. Opposite Lamcy plaza in Karama, Dubai i have come across nice car music shop that have very good electrician, if you don't know any then pass by and check if he can fix that. Small things irritate a lot, I can understand and relate to that.