•  
Advertise here

Sister wants to buy a car and I am stuck!

The Infiniti is a four door luxury sedan with a V8 engine. It can accommodate 5 passengers. The front lights design is unique and the interior is also well done with nice wood trims and beautiful leather. The back seats can recline, it has a smooth ride and the brakes are good. Five stars from my side.

I have driven an Infiniti Q45 for a long while now. I must say it is by far the most reliable car I have had. It’s quite firm and so

accelerates smoothly. It’s also absolutely quiet and the power is great. It can be a bit pricey to maintain as its giving me 27kmpg but

that’s a common issue with these engines. I am not selling mine, at least not in the near future.

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t think this sedan is all that. It is not pocket friendly, not the least bit. The fuel efficiency is poor with a dismal kmpg of 28/38. Who needs further financial strain in this economy!!! I hate to break it to you but this car will drain your wallet. I drained mine :) It looks pretty amazing though. I think that was the only reason I bought it in the first place!!

Let me stop you right there. For its price the Infiniti Q45 is by far the best performing car. Whatever you need the Q45 can give you; performance, appearance, minimal service, you name it not to mention all the standard features it’s equipped with. Don’t think twice go for the Q45.