•  
Advertise here

Few Issues..

zrenjithz

I have few issues.. Dont know if someone can tell me what would it be or any suggestions

Model : Cerato 2012

Kms Done : 58500 KMS

Usage : Heavy

Maintenane : Emarat Express checkup every 10000 kms.. with oil change

i) Gear gets locked sometimes (AT) and wont change from P to D mode.. Have to switch off the car and start it again to move..

ii) Car Moving towards left if i leave the steering wheel unattended.. (Did wheel change, rotation and alignment)

iii) Can hear a 'tak tak' sound while in slow speeds and vibration in high speeds (above 120kms)

To let you know ... all this happened after a Non-Stop salalah trip..

Any ideas?? Planning to give it to a garage.. Would be great if someone can suggest me a best place to do it.. except Kia Service centres as I had a very bad service history from them. :geek:

Check the axle boot, hope its not torn and all grease is not out???? May be coz of torn axle boot your axle running dry and making tak tak noise in slow speed. Steer on left is clearly wheel alignment issue, get the proper lazer wheel alignment from John Beam lazer machine (its most accurate). Not sure about gear issue bro. Good luck.

Thank you rafeed for your response.. though i am not into mechanics, my bro is very good in this. He checked it and told me that the boot is not having any probs..he is doubtful about the gear stuff..

Regarding the alignment, they did it using the laser machine.. dont know if that was John Beam though...and charged me 100 bucks.. :|

Could you suggest me a place where i can give it for a proper checkup and repair?? (except kia service centers.. they are rude!!)