•  
Advertise here

Sportage better than Qashqai?

Hie there,

My Nissan qashqai was was totaled a few months ago ... now im finding a better alternative within the same price range and though kia sportage fits the description just fine, I am doubled minded if whether i should buy another brand or stick to Nissan. I was very happy with my qashqai but now that I will be buying another vehicle, I was fishing around the market to see if there is a better one. Would a sportage owner be kind enough to give me some feedback on the car?

Thanks in advance.

The qashqai has been the best seller in the market for a long time but kia outdid nissan this time and produced a solid latest sportage. I definitely think its better than nissan's qashqai and the price just adds to the advantages of buying a sportage. The price difference is almost 10 000 dirhams if im not wrong. If you haven't been behind the wheels in a sportage 2013 then go ahead and try it out because i think you'll find it better than the qashqai.

• 1 year later...

I know this topic is rather old, but what conclusion did you come to? 

Is the Sportage better than the qashqai or not? I did a test drive on many cars before deciding upon buying mine, but I haven't even thought of trying out these 2 !