•  
Advertise here

Lost trust in sportage

Hello, i have a 2011 kia sportage and i am not a satisfied customer for the kia people. I am desperately looking out to getting a good price to sell my car and move on to a good one. For the past year I have literally been feeding the car oil and keeping up with its maintenance. I know kias are not all that but the sportage was perceived to be a solid car. and its not like i have not taken car of the car, i have done what every user of a sportage does. i made regular service visits and ensured that i dont drive too harsh. Driving on the roads of UAE is not all that harmful for cars too. The biggest problem I have had with it is the fuel economy. I would like to take this platform as a chance to share my views on the car and communicate my dissatisfaction.

When i was n the market looking out for a sportage, many people suggested that sportages were good to leave you stranded on the road but as far as the fuel economy is concerned everyone seemed to be convinced that the sportage is very good in terms of the fuel economy - no complaints there. plus the SUV was updated over time in terms of technology and its comfort options.

Sure! nothing different from the usual maintenance tips but they proved to be really helpful for me since i never tried them out

before. For example, the first thing was regular tune-ups and oil changes. I just had to keep the engine "healthy". A good running

engine improves the fuel economy drastically.

Secondly, i always replaced my worn out tires, the pressure from the worn out tires is a lot on cars and eventually effect the fuel

economy. Rotate them on a regular basis whenever required so that the friction is reduced between the vehicle and the road.

This gives you good fuel economy.