•  
Advertise here

Comparison with the Kia Sorento

The other day I was having a debate with a neighbor about the KIA Sorento vs. Ford Edge. I think it’s laughable that he would opt for the Ford. I want to hear some more thoughts on this matter so that I can make fun of him even more. I think the KIA Sorento is much better and reliable plus less pricey.

For starters the KIA is a functional car. It’s a roomy, 4-door, with up to 7-passenger and optional third row seating. Its controls and gauges are clear. It has a new touch screen infotainment. The 2.4L four cylinder engine, six speed automatic transmission and front wheel drive are standard and it has an optional 3.3L v6 engine and all-wheel drive. It offers fuel economy of 28/32kmpg which isn’t the best but is fair.

Hello !! I guess it depends on someone’s preference. I think they offer almost identical features. They both are stylish and spacious. They both provide sporty handling and are fairly powerful. Both come standard with leather interiors and have power seats. Both carry four-cylinder and six-cylinder power for efficient utility. Really! There isn’t much difference when it comes to these two.

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t think you have actually driven the Ford if you are comparing it with a KIA. You should would know the difference. The Ford offers superior driving experience and a more comfortable interior. Its 3.5-liter V6 is powerful and delivers quick acceleration. To add to that it is quiet and smooth. The Ford Edge requires fewer stops at the gas station than the Sorento. The Ford Edge would render the KIA irrelevant!!