•  
Advertise here

Introduce yourself

LandroverDubai

Yes Doc AAA is the second home for all my LR's! Think your Disco @ is the silver one with the LR Experience sign on it!

Kim M, think I have seen your LR3 on Bling my Truck with the new rack? Rack looks excellent!

Look forward to meeting you all this week!

Kim & Doc

This an old post but I have only just joined the forum? Hope this helps

You can add a suspension rod modifcation which has a number of benefits and can be left on or removed when not off road or at service initials?

I have used several different types of roads over the years and I am now considering the LAMs electronic version

Johnson rods are probally the cheapest option: enables you to stay in Offroad mode without the system lowering at 40km also enables you to fit bigger Offroad tyres Etc fitted in about 10 min and removed in the same time?

Basically you can run your Disco in Offroad mode all the time if desired and when you switch to Offroad you go into super extended

If anyone is interested I could demo the set up one weekend I have run a few brief training days for LR3 & 4 owners to assist them to enjoy the full benefits the latest Discos have to offer?

Info: http://johnsonrods.com/

Johnson Rods are high quality height sensor rods to lift your Land Rover

Gain 2.5 inches clearance for your LR3 or Range Rover Sport

Improve off road performance of your LR3 or Range Rover Sport

Get larger off road tires

Johnson Rods are the most affordable suspension mod available

Improve the look of your LR3 or Sport with more lift and larger tires

Manufactured from long lasting 304L stainless steel

Factory made on high speed metal fabrication equipment

Precision tooled for accuracy

Accurate to give you an even lift

No adjustment needed - set it and forget it knowing it works

Strong and reliable like the original factory equipment

Easy installation - no mechanic needed

Expand your off road trail adventures with more options

Have more fun and get less damage with added lift!

TomB

2009 (110) Defender

2009 (90 pickup) Defender

2009 LR3 G4 Spec

Keep the shiny side up!

TomB Posts: 10Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:28 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Tom,

Yes it is mine on there with the rack, and as for the rod's, they are already winging their way here - although after two weeks I presume via Alaska!

Once I have them my intention is to upgrade the tyres and would like some Black Rims (think they look really good), just have nopt been able to decede on best choice yet.

I do try to strech the car occasionally, but it's normally me who gives way first!!

So it'll be good to get some vehicle specific info and knowledge.

See you on Friday.

K

Kim,

Let me now when you want to have a short trip out and I will bring the LR3,I have a brand new spare set of J-rods if yours don't turn up soon! Watch for rubbing o the canisters

I have stayed with the 19" Rims and gone for New General ATs - big improvements! Suggest 25MM spacers also. Get the rims powder coated as painting just rubs off after some time Offroad.

Kim..........Be warned once you start on the mod trail it never ends! I've been at it for over (2) years still not done !