•  
Advertise here

On 6/20/2016 at 7:35 PM, Barry said:

@Cheffy Working conditions are terrible for a lot of mechanics here. Sleeping in makeshift accommodation, no kitchen, no proper washrooms, working in a boiling hot garage with no AC, working 12 hours a day. The poor guys are just constantly tired and are in no condition to think straight when it comes to fixing anything. Then the fact a lot of them are only getting paid 2,000 or less, why would they care about the job they're doing. I went to a lot of interviews in garages here and turned down a lot of job offers before I finally found a place that was good to work.

I totally agree with barry on the working condition for mechanics here are real bad as one of the time I get to visit their sleeping area during their afternoon break time and realized that I scan scout in sharjah on foot than passing my time their. Above all, we end user expect too much from those poor guys who would be barely educated or trained to understand and process any logic's. That's why I always use these mechanic as point and shoot system and leave all logic processing for google and forums.