•  
Advertise here

Battery keeps running down

desai18

Hi everyone

I have IS Series lexus. After I got the plastic pieces surrounding the battery removeed from there, the battery keep running down which is very annoying. Please advice me if the plastic pieces have something to do with the battery. I cannot go to the ceter again and again for a same reason.

There are lot of reason why the battery runs down:

1. Accidentally, you could have put on the headlights on even when the car is parked. Or some other accessories which takes power from the battery.

2. May be the battery is not properly charged when you drive the car. May be there is a problem with the charging of the battery.

3. Or may be the battery of your car is very old and thus does not respond to the charging.

You can get the battery of your car checked. And just make sure that you don't leave any of the lights on when your car is parked.

I faced the same problem. I had a habit of not switching of the light even when I am not driving. Whole night when the car is parked, the headlights were on. And, in the morning, the battery of the car is dead. Also, take special care of the battery when its winter season, because the battery runs down very easily in winters.