•  
Advertise here

Mazda Galadari Opinion

miro81

Galadari sucks badly.

I have mazda 6 ultra 2.5L, recently I have done a major service after 40,000 km and they didn't replace parts which are described in the manual. When I asked why, I heard the answer that the manual is apparently wrong. Now, the car uses more fuel by about 2L/100km than before service. When I asked why, I heard that is because of the mileage.

Every time I ask them to get something repaired they are never able to do it and they have always a perfect excuse.

I definitely agree with you Miro on this. I also have something similar due to which they void the warranty because of using long lasting K&N filter. Claiming that filter produced 1 million horsepower more to make my car more noisey and wobbly. What bullshit in the world.....!

They are pretty experienced in making endless excuses to not to honor their own warranties. Better get SUPER HIGH QUALITY job done from Rashidiya, Al quoz or ghusais workshops in half the labor cost and say thank you to Galadhari which will save you money on future maintenance. That saving you can use to mod your ride every quarter :-)

• 10 months later...

I truly agree...i got my battery replaced for my 2.5L Mazda 6 Ultra and they charged me 800 dhs. And uutside the price is 375 for same spec. Only diff is the size of the battery...also now i suspect that my font left rotor is warped. I get shivering feel while i break at high speeds...

Can anyone suggest a good workshop (name) where i can show my car?

Thnx,

Sony

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...